Tomorrow is Wacky Wednesday. We are hosting our first ever Instagram Auction. It will run from 7 – 9 PM CST.
All items include FREE SHIPPING within the United States only.
If you are the winning bidder, we will send you a PayPal invoice that must be paid within 24 hours. All sales by auction are final.
If you are not able to be online tomorrow night, you are welcome to place a bid prior to the live auction.
Please DM us on Instagram with the dollar amount, email address, and the item you want to bid on.
- Five auctions will run during the two hour window.
- Starting bid is noted on the image.
- Bidding must be in $1.00 increments.
- Shipping is available only within the United States or APO boxes
- At 7:00 the first auction item will be posted.
- Thereafter, we will post the additional ones every five minutes until all five are on the feed. We will post additional pictures of what is included throughout the auction period.
- Pay attention to our account to see how your bid is doing.
- Have fun and scoop up some bargains
We love hearing from our followers. So, asked and answered. We will start having online (Instagram) auctions.
Each week we’ll have Wacky Wednesday auctions. From 7 – 9 pm CST.
We will auction off new arrivals, popular pieces as well as “jewelry packages.” These packages will consist of two or more items.
Shipping will be free. Plus, if you already subscribe to our blog and/or email campaigns you’ll get a sneak peek the night before. You can even place a bid early by sending us a DM on Instagram. Just tell us the item and your bid.
Tell your friends to sign up so they can bid on the auctions too.
Oh, yes! Don’t forget our Kiwi Kash Loyalty program started this week.
Be sure to sign up and start earning points. Visit the sign up page here.
Happy Saturday Friends!
As promised, today we are launching our Loyalty Rewards program. Here’s how it works.
- You earn 1 point for each dollar you spend on our site.
- Sign up for our email campaign and earn 100 points.
- If you are already subscribed, don’t worry. You’ll start with 100 points.
- For every review you write you earn 50 points.
- For every comment on our blog posts you earn 50 points
- Every time you tag us showing off our jewelry on Instagram, you get 50 points.
- Refer a friend by asking them to mention your name & Instagram account at checkout and earn 50 points.
- Share photos of yourself wearing our jewelry and tag us with the hashtag #KiwiKash and earn 50 points.
- Repost our posts and earn 50 points.
- The final awesome perk of joining our Loyalty program is private sales and giveaways just for you.
This first ten people to sign up this weekend will receive a free “My story isn’t over” necklace. Now how’s that for a start? Just the beginning of our program.
Points translate into Kiwi Cash:
- 100 points = $5.00 in Kiwi Cash
- 300 points = $10.00 in Kiwi Cash
- 500 points = $25.00 in Kiwi Cash
Get started right now by signing up for our email campaigns. Earn your first 100 points now!
I have a childhood friend who gives more of himself for charity more than any single person I have ever known.
His name is Wayne Soares and he is amazing. Wayne is pictured on the far right in the photo. He is part of a nation-wide campaign to stop cyber bullying. I am asking for your help.
Please visit his web site to learn, donate, get involved. This is a direct plea to all of you amazing followers of mine.
He is available for speaking engagements. This would be great for elementary and high schools as well as colleges.
Click here to visit the web site and help get out the word the bullying is never okay. He has written some great articles geared toward school age children and what teachers and parents can do to help. Buy a tee and post a photo of you wearing it on social media and point your followers to his site.
I have donated personally. I am also giving away a free pair of mini tassel earrings to the first eight people who make a purchase or monetary donation.
Imagine if you told just three people about this and they told three people, and so on, and so on. Just imagine how many people we can reach. Plus our support may just help save a life. Isn’t that worth a few dollars?
I will pay the cost of shipping. You will pay absolutely nothing. I would truly appreciate if you would all share this cause on your social media so we can get a big boost of financial support so Wayne can do what he does best, talk, inform and motivate.
I am proud to call him a friend and admire him for all he does to make this a better world.
Happy Friday Dear Friends,
I have spent less time on blog posts and more time on email campaigns. Then it occurred to me you may not be on that list.
Just in case, let’s catch up a bit.
I just love being able to do my “Op-eds” on here. We are not even halfway through August and everyone is trying to rush through the summer to get to fall. Even stores have rushed us. Halloween decor is already stocked in most big box stores.
Why? Let’s savor our summertime. Don’t start buying your fall scarves only to have them stashed in your closet for another six weeks.
I know the appeal of back-to-school shopping was so exciting growing up. I get that. But since most of us are no longer in school, we don’t really “need” to do that. So, instead of that past-time, let’s create a new one.
Get out your blender and whip up some Pina Coladas, put on your bathing suit and a cool pair of dark Sunnies and head out the door.
Nothing fancy. A Solo cup works just fine. Who cares if you go to a tropical beach, the lake, or even just your back yard. The point is this, we still have plenty of time to enjoy the summer before the crisp fall weather turns into gut-wrenching freezing cold days. I’ll bet you’ll look back and wish you had enjoyed summer a little bit longer.
What Op-Ed wouldn’t be complete without mentioning some of our new jewelry.
Things that go bling.