I wanted to give you an update on how the preparations are going as we get closer to September 25th. The Harvey Fundraiser page is updated daily and contains a link to view the auction groups as we get in the information. This is the same information as the Fundraising page. I just wanted to let all of you know what is happening.
Updated 9/12/2017 Welcome to our Harvey Relief Fund Auction – This page will be updated daily until the auction.
I am so happy to announce, that as of Saturday, the 9th, we have 13 small businesses and three individuals joining our next auction.
If you know of any other businesses, or individuals, that may be interested, please direct them to this page. There is a sign up form at the bottom. They can also contact us on Instagram.
I cannot thank you all enough for joining me. I am so grateful that all of you are donating!
To see the business donation graphics as of today, click here.
The auction will take place on September 25th, from 6 – 9 pm CST. Mark your calendars!
The auction will he held on the Houston Helps Instagram account. Kiwi & Ellie will moderate the auction and provide the graphics for the auction. No money will be sent to those who donate items.
Winners send the money to the charity directly. None of these businesses have any relationship with the JJ Watt fund. We are doing this as our way of helping.
As we get closer to the auction date, this page will continually be updated. Hopefully any questions you may have, will be answered here. However, do not hesitate to contact us on Instagram or by email.
|You don’t need to own a business to donate to the auction. I happen to have a Kate Spade iPhone 7 Plus case, brand new in package. I bought it before I bought my phone. I didn’t get the plus. So, I will auction that off plus two Nest Votive candles. I paid $41 for the three items.
Francie aka @osu_buckeys_fan has offered to make homemade dog biscuits. We can pair them from a gold dog collar that Elle from @properfetch is donating. She actually has two businesses and is also donating an embroidered leather cozie with the Texax flag on it. How fun would it be to get someone who makes doggie outfits to donate as well?
The following is a list of things we need.
- Please sign up for our email campaigns at www.KiwiEllie.com. It will be a popup window when you first visit the site. We will never share your email address with anyone.
- Please add our domain to your “Safe Sender” list in your email software.
- Send your logo, preferably a .png file and the larger the better.
- Send a couple of photos of the item(s) you are donating and details about each item. Lifestyle photos will attract higher bids.
- Please include a hyperlink to the item on your site so I can use it prior to the auction.
- It may help drive more traffic to your site.
- We believe we have your correct web site URL or etsy shop URL. Just in case, please send that as well.
- We have a couple of companies that are using photos of their customer’s with approval.
- Please include the Instagram account name of anyone that needs to be credited.
- Check or feed for ideas from the last auction. (@KiwiAndEllie)
- Remember to follow @HoustonHelps on Instagram.
- You may see promotions on my personal Instagram account@CapeCodAtHeart.
- Feel free to repost any graphics from our feed. I’ll be happy to email them to you as well.
- If you don’t have a logo, I am happy to create one for you.
Let’s help by following each other on Social media.
- Kiwi & Ellie
- Vera Reese Designs
- Blue Pear Farms
- Castles and coffee
- Love From Here To China
- Bye Peanut
- Shop the Blue Hydrangea
- Only Yours Jewelry is donating a set of three pairs of Druzy earrings from
- Asher Riley
- Proper Fetch
- The Sophisticated Seahorse Studio
- Marina & Lilly
- Only Yours Jewelry
- Francie Holt aka @Osu_buckeyes_ fan is making homemade dog biscuits and preppy dog bows!
- Donna Howell aka @GrandLakeStyle is donating jewelry she purchased from Kiwi & Ellie
- Ann Francis aka @CapeCodAtHeart is donating a Kate Spade iPhone 7 Plus case and two Nest votive candles
Please follow @HoustonHelps on Instagram. This is where the auction will be held. No money is received by companies who have donated.
Although Kiwi & Ellie is driving the auction, we are not liable for any unforeseen issues that may arise before, during, or after the auction. Remember we are all donating and shipping at our own expense.
Example wording for your Instagram posts prior to auction date. Feel free to reword, add emojis, etc. Promote what you are donating as well as other’s donations.
We are all deeply saddened by the terrible flooding and suffering caused by Hurricane Harvey. To help with the relief efforts, we are holding another auction to raise money for the JJ Watt fund the week of September 24th. Our goal is to raise $1,000 and we need your help!
- This auction will run from 6:00 until 9:00 pm CST on September 25th. (tentative)
- The auction will take place on the Instagram account @HoustonHelps
- Starting bid is noted on each auction image.
- Bidding must be in $1.00 increments.
- FREE Shipping is available only within the United States or APO boxes.
- During the auction be sure to keep an eye on your bid.
- We will do our best to let you know if you’ve been out bid.
- We will remind bidders 30 minutes before ending and then again 10 minutes before.
- Have fun and scoop up some bargains for a great cause!!
- All items have been donated and no money will be accepted by any of the sponsors.
- If you are the winning bidder, you will receive a link to make your donation to the charity.
- We ask that you make your donation within 48 hours.
- Once you reply with proof of your donation, we will ship your package.
- Let’s GO BIG!! Everything is bigger in Texas!
- Winners will receive 30% off any purchase they make with Kiwi & Ellie through October 31st with code HOUSTON. The only exclusion is Monogramming. Anyone can add discount codes to the auction details. Just send the info to HoustonHelps@kiwiellie.com
- Kiwi & Ellie is offering a discount for shoppers. If you’d like to offer a discount, please send us the details.
How would you like to help?