Updated July 23, 2017
Kiwi & Ellie
Brand Ambassador agreement for Instagram account holders
Thank you for deciding to collaborate with Kiwi & Ellie. We truly love doing promotions on Social Media. We work with dozens of collaborators. Many of them receive free jewelry in return for promoting our brand.
In order to be considered you will need to have already purchased from us. This is not just about getting things free. This is a commitment made to help our brand awareness.
What part do I play?
First things first:
To work with us, you must be at least 16 years old. Plus, if you are under 18 we ask that you consult your parent or guardian before applying.
In return for sending offering you 40% off all your purchases, the following terms must be met.
- Your Instagram account must be public.
- You will post a minimum of three different photos of you wearing our jewelry. Each time you will refer to our web site and Instagram account @kiwiandellie as well as tag us so we know you’ve posted
- You will email the photos along with a head shot for us to use on our web site and in other promotions.
- Once you have submitted photos they become the property of Kiwi & Ellie and may be used to advertise on our site or social media accounts.
- You will receive your own 20% discount code to share with your followers.
- You will also receive a discount code for 40% off your personal purchases.
- For each sale you generate, you will earn 20% in Kiwi Kash to spend online. This will be tracked using your promo code. The commission is figured after all discounts have been applied.
- In order to remain in good standing as a collaborator, you must spend at least $25 per month in purchases. Kiwi Kash does not count and has no cash value.
- You will occasionally receive free items to review and post on social media.
Below are examples of pictures from current collaborators at the bottom of this page so you can get a sense of the way I like we want our products photographed (styled.)
What happens next?
If all goes well, and you generate sales, you will be allowed to continue as a Brand Ambassador.
- There will be occasions to do giveaways of the same item, or items you have recently purchased
- Any items sent to you at no cost may, or may not, be replaced if they are defective.
- Please let us know if this happens as well as whether the product stands up to the test of time. If a necklace comes apart we want to know. This helps us decide if we will continue selling that piece.
- As a Brand Ambassador, you get the chance to help select items to be sold through Kiwi & Ellie and for exclusive promotions.
- You agree not to promote any competing business while you are collaborating with us.
- We value our image and may terminate your account if we feel your postings are offensive or inappropriate.
If you have any questions, feel free to contace Ann at email@example.com You must complete the form below to be considered.
More photos below the sign up form. In the “message” part of the form, please tell us why you would make a great Brand Ambassador and if you work with any other companies.