It’s now December 3rd and Christmas shopping can be wonderful but stressful as well. So, I’ve put together some “pink” ideas for you.
Let’s take a look at some great gift ideas for her.
- Wellies in hot pink. I don’t know any girl who would pass up a pair of these from Hunter.com
- Pink velvet choker with crystal accents from Kiwi & Ellie.
- A cashmere long sleeve tee from Vineyard Vines. So incredibly soft and snuggly
- Pink puff & crystal handbag jewelry, aka keychain
- What’s more preppy than a pink and navy pom pom scarf? This too is from Kiwi & Ellie
- The beauty blender! OMG, I don’t know how I ever survived without mine. Hands down this is a must for everyone
- Bright pink multi-layered beads from Kiwi & Ellie
- Some adorable pink socks with whales from Vineyard Vines
- The Catherine pendant tassel necklace from Kiwi & Ellie
- Finally, a pink druzy choker from Kiwi & Ellie
Well of course I’m going to recommend items from my collection :-). The holidays may be all about the red and green, but for me it’s pink and gold, or silver. There is no reason you can’t make your holiday festive and bright pink!!
When I think about pink for the holidays, it reminds me of Rachel Ashwell’s Chabby Chic. I know that style may be a bit passe’ for some. But I always find that decor most inviting.
You can also go with the pink theme for all your gift wrapping as well. I have even found some preppy pink holiday wrap for you to glean ideas from. Plus a few vignette decor ideas. I’d love to see how you decorate for the holidays!